You Are Viewing

Monthly Archives: July 2013

Connecting the Northeast with its farming roots

New England and New York established the standard for real-food production.  One hundred years ago, about 30% of New Englanders were farmers, and the remaining 70% we’re only a degree removed from the folks providing their nourishment. Reconnecting with food:   Maximizing multiple outputs through proper practice has been standard farming practice for 400 generations. […]